1. Arm Yourself With Keto Knowledge
- You’ll be more motivated in the beginning stages if you understand the science behind Keto
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq#wiki_welcome_to_the_.2Fr.2Fketo_faq
- Books – Why We Get Fat – Gary Taubes, The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living – Stephen D. Phinney, Jeff S. Volek, Good Calories, Bad Calories – Gary Taubes
2. Use a Keto Calculator – Ruled.me has an awesome calculator! https://www.ruled.me/keto-calculator/
3. Use a Food Diary either an app or a physical book.
- I use My Fitness Pal but FatSecret and LoseIt are great apps as well!
4. Get your friends and family to support you!
- I cant stress this enough, it is way easier to stick with a lifestyle change if you have the support of people around you!
5. Grocery shop!
- Be prepared, know your eating habits. I understand that I can not have anything sugary in my house because I WILL FIND IT AND I WILL BINGE. So after much trial and error I stay prepared and I don’t keep junk in my house.